Water professionals from all over California will gather at the Yolo County Fairgrounds in Woodland to learn the real RISKS OF COMPLACENCY and improve their professional knowledge around safety, experience hands-on equipment demonstrations and network with fellow attendees and exhibitors.
NSVS Calendar of Events
- DATE CHANGE: TUESDAY., Sept. 17, Training in Redding, CA
- Wed., Oct. 9, Board Meeting
- Wed., Oct. 23, 34th Annual Northern Safety Day at Yolo County Fairgrounds in Woodland, CA
- Wed., Nov. 13, To be determined
- Wed., Dec. 11, Board Meeting
- Sat., Jan. 18, 2020, Annual Banquet
Board meetings locations vary, but most board meetings have been held at 10 am at the Berry Patch Restaurant at 900 Newville Rd, Orland, CA 95963
Contact [email protected] or 530-224-4319 for location. Members are always welcome to attend the board meetings.
- Collection System of the Year Award: City of Redding
- Community Engagement and Outreach Person of the Year: Laci Heggstrom, City of Yuba City
- Operator of the Year: Brandon Sanford, City of Yuba City
- Supervisor of the Year: Scott Koch, Sewerage Commission – Oroville Region
- Pretreatment Pollution Prevention Person of the Year: Laci Heggstrom, City of Yuba City
- Laboratory Person of the Year: Mike Pittman, City of Redding
- Safety Plant of the Year: Clear Creek WWTP, City of Redding
- Outstanding Service Award: Kathy Stone
- Administrative Professional of the Year: Lauri Pittman, Sewerage Commission – Oroville Region
- Inspirational Award: Tom Warnock, PACE Engineering
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Dan Cortinovis, Consultant, Author and Engineer
- Thank you for hosting training plaques were awarded to City of Yuba City, City of Colusa, SC-OR, and City of Redding.